Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time After Time

I want to prolong the 24 hours of days just so I can find time to talk, chat and to write. There are a lot of unfinished businesses/things all around me. My short story entitled "Dugo" is the first on my list. It still need sentence reconstruction, translations and editing of structures. Second is the Pirates of the Carribbean. I havent finished watching the movie which I borrowed from my friend whom Im going to call Amir. Third are the series of Glee and True Blood which I bought for as long as I could remember.

Next in line is my Starbucks daily planner, I want to start decorating it and paste different sort of stuffs on it. I got the idea from a friend in FilWriter.com. Everytime we're going to meet, I would always check his planner. Its soooo cute and fab. Bonga.

Next is my laptop. I need to ask help from someone to fix my OS. I want it back to windows 7. Complete with Anti Virus and programs.

Next is to finish the books of Twilight Saga. Whoah, third movie is just few months away and Im still on the second book.

Then, I want to overhaul my room. I want to make it more spacious.

There are more things I wanted to write right now, but I dont have the luxury of time again.




Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment