Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Genie where are you?

I want to have a vacation. I dont want an expensive one. I dont want big amusement parks or buildings or europe right now. I just want a house like that one in "Something's gotta give" movie or the one in "Nights in Rodanthe".


If only a genie will appear in front of me just by rubbing my stupid coffee mug, I will wish for a week of vacation. Maybe in Baguio or somewhere close to nature. Just like the Forks Town of Washington State in the movie Twilight. I love Nature. It helps me relax.


I want a vacation house with big windows overlooking a lake or a sea. I want big beds with white sheets and antique wood furnitures. I want to eat veggies and fruits while having a picnic. I want to sleep at night after watching a classic movie. I want to wake up in the morning and take a walk in the streets full of trees and grass and flowers.... I want a country home or a house near the beach.

Genie, where are you?

1 comment: