Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Private Moments

I am not good when it comes to explaining my side. Maybe that's why people say that I act as if I am always right. Ive been impressed as selfish, self-centered and insensitive. I always have a hard time elaborating what I want and what I need and that results to conflicts and arguments.

When it comes to privacy, I share what I wanted to share and keep quiet with the things I dont want to open up. If I dont tell it to them straight, it means I dont want to share it with them. I dont want people to intrude the prerequisite item in everyones life.


I am tired of arguments and I hate it when I cause pain to other people. So to end the misunderstandings, I will just simply accept and swallow all the negative things that people will say against me. I will let them blame me. Or curse me or whatever if that would make them feel more ok. I will just admit all the faults.

I will admit all the mistakes even the ones I dont really understand. But Im expecting them to allow me to do the things I wanted to do. Another issue that will be brought up regarding this again will really result to a deeper problem. I dont want to hurt others anymore. But please leave me alone with the things I want to do.


Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment