Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oct-Nov


COUGH: A sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages. A common symptom of upper respiratory infection, bronchitis, pneumonia or tuberculosis.

What bothers me most right now is my health. I have this stupid cough for a month now. I’ve seen 4 different doctors. I took all the drugs I needed to take but the cough still wouldn't go away. I even took natural medicines... Calamansi juice, honey, Ampalaya leaf extract, and so on. Last Friday, the doctor said I needed to have my lungs checked because 4 weeks of cough is not a good sign. The result will come out next week and I'm really really hoping there's no problem with my lungs. The doctor said if I have lung issues, I would need to take a two-week off from work and the medication will take up to six effing months! I don’t want that L
All of the doctors that checked me are convinced that this is just an allergy because other than the coughing, I don’t have any symptoms or signs. I also believe that this is just some type of a strong allergy because I don’t feel weak, nauseous, feverish or anything else... just this throat-ripping-chest-tiring-cough. I cough more than I speak everyday.
Sometimes I lose my patience with myself and I just wanted to throw things away... believe me, most of the time the only moment my cough will stop is when I sleep. I feel that what's happening is unfair for me. I had flu shot, I swallowed all the medicines but I still cough non-stop! (The medicines I’ve taken from different doctors were co-altria, winthrop, erdostine, co-aleva, sinecod, mucobron forte, mepresone, ventolin expectorant and omeprazole)
Because of this cough, I wasn't able to stay and drink tonight. It's my cousin's birthday party and she asked me to stay for the night but I didn't. I also wasn't able to go to Navotas for a funeral. I couldn't drink or eat anything cold (see how boring it is???)
I really really need to be in good shape very soon. There's a lot of work in the office and we needed to render overtime even on rest days (very good timing for Christmas season though). For the first time, I am joining a cheering competition and I don’t want to screw it up.



I promised myself I would join the NaNoWriMo 2011 but I failed. I wrote a few chapter but wasn't able to edit and give a final read to it so I failed. :(

1 comment:

  1. Haha me too Ate Anne! :D I decided to join NaNoWriMo (for the second time) this year but I just can't do it. So I decided to just put it off til next year. :D

    ReplyDelete