Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ang pinaka abalang buwan ngayon taon (Sa palagay ko)

I started the month with a bang in Boracay! The island really captured my heart and I will surely go back here. Ive never seen too many foreigners in my life before. There are foreigners everywhere I look, everywhere I go and everywhere I eat! I had so much fun despite the gastos and pagod :)

After a week, our department had a team building in Caliraya. Join pa rin! Its nice to meet new people and play games/activities with officemates. The most unforgettable with this experience is the MUD SLIDE. It was crazy! I tried it twice even though its cold and dirty :)

I had a rest on the third weekend. Oooopss, not a rest literally, I meant a rest from gala. Its time for rest day overtime. Too much work will kill ya.

One last hirit, Il be in Banio Creek for star gazing on the 30th (wherever that may be) I really dont know where that resort is, but what the heck eh? For as long as Im not alone, its ok. :)


More OT's this coming week! Cmon! Ano bang pakiramdam ng kumpleto ang tulog???

1 comment: