Saturday, June 19, 2010

Me tired.

I dont feel like giving it a shot anymore. I think another try to continue the relationship is another waste of time. I am tired of arguments and the drama and the suyo stage. I am tired of pointing out who is wrong or who is right. Feelings is not to be considered, because that's a different story. But I dont believe in the song "Love will keep us alive". Love alone cannot survive. Love, when it comes to relationship needs commitment, understanding and sacrifice.

When you love, you need to have a narrow mind. You need to weigh things all the time. The pros and cons of your actions and why you are acting it out.

I feel I am stuck in this relationship. I am misunderstood by my actions and yet I am the one who always need to neutralize things up. I am tired of not being trusted. I am tired of doubts and accusations.

I am tired. Few more days will really blow me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment